A young software company that develops the best products for its customers with startup-vibe. We challenge and measure ourselves in hackathons with other creative innovators. Currently our project portfolio consists of cloud enabling robots and revolutionise the workflow of claims.
What will you learn
- define, implement and execute a marketing strategy
- write high-quality content for our homepage, success stories, review blog posts etc.
- manage and feed all relevant marketing channels including social media
- support the startup in business development, SEO and analytics efforts
Who are we looking for?
- student in marketing, communication, applied linguistics or psychology
- appreciate design, process, and attention to detail
- creative mind and eager to broaden your horizon
- self-starting doer, with sharp judgment and a flexible attitude who is keen to get their hands dirty in a startup business
- excellent communication skills in English, German is an advantage
- young, dynamic and competent start-up with ZHAW roots
- entrepreneur feeling, cutting-edge technologies
- flexible working time models (3-9 months and desired workload)
- fair wages, 5 weeks holidays and other benefits
- modern, bright and spacious office in the Technopark Winterthur
- espresso (sieve carrier machine), tea and beer at discretion
- comfortable sofas and a shared scooter
This job application is open until April 1st. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working on-site from our office in Winterthur, although of course we offer a flexible work environment with home office as required.
This position as our company embraces flexibility and diversity. We are open for internships between 3-9 months. Part times could be considered.