Are you an eclipse enthusiast and like to make huge Git commits? Do you love java applets?
Is comic sans your favourite font? Are you a change-shy conformist? Do VB applications talk to your heart?
Then you’re just not right here!
A young software company that develops the best products for its customers with startup-vibe. We challenge and measure ourselves in hackathons with other creative innovators. Currently our project portfolio consists of cloud enabling robots and revolutionise the workflow of a claims.
- mobile application development
- maintain our opensource projects
- evaluate new mobile technology
- help developing software project
Who are we looking for?
- experience in mobile application development preferably with flutter/dart
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similiar
- good knowledge of object-oriented programming (we are using C#)
- knowledge in webapp technologies (React)
- experience in codemagic, sentry, gitlab, mobile app publishing
- an independent, passionate and goal-oriented approach 🦸
- a flair for simple and intuitive designs
- great attitude
- young, dynamic and competent start-up with ZHAW roots
- entrepreneur feeling
- mobile and cloud first approach
- prospect of shares
- flexible working time models (3-12 months and desired workload)
- fair wages, 5 weeks holidays and other benefits
- modern, bright and spacious office in the Technopark Winterthur
- espresso (sieve carrier machine), tea and beer at discretion
- Fiber7 🚀
- comfortable sofas and a shared scooter
This job application is open until June 1st. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working on-site from our office in Winterthur, although of course we offer a flexible work environment with home office as required.
This position as our company embraces flexibility and diversity. Part times could be considered.