Are you an eclipse enthusiast and like to make huge Git commits? Do you love java applets?
Is comic sans your favourite font? Are you a change-shy conformist? Do VB applications talk to your heart?
Then you’re just not right here!
A young software company that develops the best products for its customers with startup-vibe. We challenge and measure ourselves in hackathons with other creative innovators. Currently our project portfolio consists of cloud enabling robots and revolutionise the workflow of a claims.
What will you learn?
- setup and further development of mobile applications with flutter 📱
- conception, creation and collaboration in software projects
- UX, interaction design and design of user interface elements
- cooperation with various stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- experience in software development for mobile
- ideally already made first experiences with flutter / dart
- good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- an independent, passionate and goal-oriented approach 🦸
- a flair for simple and intuitive designs
- Great attitude
- young, dynamic and competent start-up with ZHAW roots
- entrepreneur feeling
- mobile and cloud first approach
- flexible working time models (3-12 months and desired workload)
- fair wages, 5 weeks holidays and other benefits
- modern, bright and spacious office in the Technopark Winterthur
- espresso (sieve carrier machine), tea and beer at discretion
- Fiber7 🚀
- comfortable sofas and a shared scooter
This job application is open until April 1st. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working on-site from our office in Winterthur, although of course we offer a flexible work environment with home office as required.
This position as our company embraces flexibility and diversity. We are open for internships between 3-9 months. Part times could be considered.